Once again, the Louisville Stallions Youth Hockey Club is tasked with staffing the first aid station on the run course. We are located on the south (Kentucky) side of the second street bridge, near the YUM! Center. Our coverage time is from approximately 11:00 am – 7:00 pm. Shifts will be devided into 2-3
Our responsibilities include:
· setting up the aid station, i.e unloading the truck, setting up tables, setting up tents, etc.
· stocking the tables with water, sports drink, food, sponges, etc.
· handing cups of fluids, sponges, etc. to the runners
· picking up cups and trash at the aid station and down the road
· breaking down the aid station and loading it all back onto the truck
If you or someone you know (better yet, you AND someone you know) would like to help, please sign up at:
· Select “Louisville Stallions Hockey Club” from the drop-down list
· Enter the password: hockey88
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this opportunity, please contact John directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s it for now. Thanks in advance for helping with this event. Have a great day!