Stylish, Simple GPS Captures Every Mile
Not only do you get a GPS running watch that tracks your distance, speed/pace and calories.
The Forerunner® 10 from Garmin also identifies your personal records and provides motivation along the way.
What it tracks. Running speed, distance covered, and calories burned.
How it motivates. This light and thin GPS watch alerts you at the end of each mile or when you hit a personal best, without the need to stop and fumble with a phone.
Use the Garmin to build a custom run by, say, adding walking breaks, and compare your pace to the target you set. Plug it into a computer for a map of your run.
- Tracks distance, pace and calories
- Start running with the press of a button
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer™ compares current pace to target
- Plan, review and share runs at Garmin Connect™
Mon – Fri: 10 am – 7 pm | Sat: 10 am – 6 pm | Sun: 1 pm – 5 pm