Saturday, June 11, 2011 – ChiRunning Essentials Half-Day (4-hour) Workshop
All ages and skill levels in Steve’s ChiRunning Essentials Half-Day (4-hour) Workshop will learn about improving vital attributes like core-strengthening, body sensing, and more.
“I look forward to teaching others to maximize their running and walking enjoyment at an energy-efficient and injury-free level,” says Steve, who was skeptical until ChiRunning taught him how to conserve energy while running.
Steve’s ChiRunning Essentials Half-Day (4-hour) Workshop includes:
- Video analysis of running before and after
- Pre-run body looseners
- Introduction to the ChiRunning form: posture, lean, heel lift and arm swing
- ChiRunning vs. Power Running
- Pelvic rotation for more efficient running
- How to conserve energy at any speed
- Personal check-in tricks and tools
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn how you too can energize your running from the feet on up.
11am- 4pm at a cost of $135. The first hour would be with SAUCONY /minimal shoes [vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/23417619 w=400&h=225]
and Chi clinic would start at 11am. Part of the clinic would include TRX core training demo by Dale and Stacey by and at THE TRAINING STUDIO on River Road, across from Waterfront Park 1348 River road